Social media can be an affordable and appropriate marketing tool for both B2B and B2C, if you select the appropriate methods for your target audience and/or customer base. These services can be combined. Don’t see the marketing or social media service you’re looking for? Please contact us!
- Marketing Consulting (general) – have general questions on marketing? Need to know which media sales representative is giving you the real story? I can help answer your marketing questions and address your concerns.
- Social Media Creation – looking to create accounts in social media but don’t know how or where to start? I’ll create Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google Plus (and/or other) accounts for you and/or your business.
- Social Media Management – have social media accounts created but don’t have the time to manage their content? Don’t know what to post and how frequently? Unfamiliar with the “etiquette” expected on each site? I can help!
- Social Media Monitoring – what is being said about your company, brand image, product, service and is it positive, negative or neutral? Go beyond a simple count of “likes” and followers to discover how well you’re engaging with your audience/customer base.
- Social Media Tutoring – want to learn more about the various social media tools available so you can do it yourself? I can coach you!
- Social Media For Job Seekers – want to maximize your digital footprint so recruiters can find you? I can help you increase your online visibility and improve your likelihood of landing your next position using social media (and other) tools.
- Email Marketing – have email addresses for your customers but don’t know how to effectively use them? I can help you create marketing campaigns or newsletters, letting your email list work for you in growing your business.
- SEO/SEM – are you concerned about where you rank in search engine results? I can help improve your search rankings.
- Google PPC/Social Media Advertising – considering a pay-per-click Google campaign or advertising on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn? I can help you create an advertising campaign to fit your budget and goals.